cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developer J2EE Engine prerequisite

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are configuring a development environment for a Ecommerce project. A J2ee engine is installed on developer machine so that, developer can build their own EAR file and deploy in their own J2EE engine. All the developer are using central NWDI.

My question is, is it enough to install the J2EE engine? wether SCA files related to Ecommerce projects are also needs to be deployed?

with out any SCA files, on a core J2EE engine, I deployed the Ecommerce project EAR file and tried to configure the XCM settings, but, I am not able to see the navigation tree Links for XCM or others on the admin application. I just able to see the frame structure of the XCM administration page.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran K Vemula.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

If you do not deploy required SCA files you will face problem just like which you are facing right now.

Read Dev. & Ext. Guide. You will come to know which SCA files you need to deploy on your Local J2EE engine to run standard B2B/B2C application. To see XCM admin you also required to deploy supporting files along with other EAR files.

If you deploy only eCommerce EAR file you will not see XCM admin because files for XCM admin you have not deploy.

So First deploy all require SCA files as per your Back end CRM/ECC. You will get list of require SCA files from Dev. Ext. GUIDE.

Once it is done then you deploy your custom eCommerce EAR file. You will see XCM Admin screen.

I hope this info. will help you to resolve your issue.

eCommerce Developer