Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

CRVS2010 Beta - Migrating to VS2010 with CR4VS2010 / MissingMethodException

Hello,

I'm migrating an application with CR-Reports from Visual Studio 2008 to Visual Studio 2010.

There is an CrystalReportViewer-Control in a Forms-form named AnzeigeReport and there is some code like

Dim f1 As New AnzeigeReport
                f1.Einzelaufstellung_plus1.ExportToDisk(ExportFormatType.PortableDocFormat, strDatei & ".pdf")

f1.Einzelaufstellung_plus1.PrintOptions.PaperOrientation = PaperOrientation.Portrait

and these code causes errors on runtime:

Methode nicht gefunden: "Void CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.ExportToDisk ...

The references of CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine, CrystalDecisions.ReportSource, CrystalDecisions.Shared and CrystalDecisions.Windows.Forms are to C:\Programme\SAP BusinessObjects\Crystal Reports 14.0\dotnet.

CrystalDecisions.Enterprise.Framework und CrystalDecisions.Enterprise.InfoStore are added by Visual Studio and are located in C:\Programme\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\dotnet\iPoint

What can I do?

As workaround I try to build the form AnzeigeReport new, but there is no CrystalReportViewer-Control anymore in the toolbox.

Who can help?

Thanks

Peter

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question