cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CONTAINER_PPF in CHARM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I need to trigger my actions based on the previous status also .( Sending emails )

Example : I have to 2 actions A1 & A2 which are getting triggerd when my status is Approved.

1 . Action A1 should get trigger when my status changes from In process to Approved .

2 . Action A2 should get trigger when my status changes from "TO be aprroved" to Approved .

For this i found Note : 865619 . I implemented BADI CONTAINER_PPF .

i activated BADI and my implementation . But my code is not getting triggered .Can you please help on this .

Thanks in advance ,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Raj,

i am scared you misunderstood the SAP Note content: "You would like to have the actions scheduled only if specific status has been set NEWLY. This means, if a status has been existing and the transaction is processed, the actions should NOT be scheduled again."

Your pain point is not the same. You do not care about if its the first time you re reaching a status but from Where are you reaching the status.

In order to do that you have to enhance the BUS that is used for ChaRM / SD documents: BUS2000116.

You should create a subtype of BUS2000116, for example ZBUS200116 and add your parameter with the corresponding code( getting previous value of status maybe using change document)

Do not forget to assign your CRM document to your new bus.

Transaction to use for creating bus subtype is : Business Object Builder : SWO1

Hope this helps

Regards

Khalil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Every body ,

I solved my issue adding subtype to BO .

Thanks , VIjay

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

fernando_rocha1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Please check note 1275036 "Linking action execution and status change"

Best Regards

Fernando

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello again,

this threat might be helpful:

Regards

Khalil

Nibu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Did you check the link http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d06db8e2-5036-2c10-1a97-dee1364fc... . It might be helpful for you .

Regards,

Nibu Antony