Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File not written to XI..

gautam_poddar2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am preparing a Flat File to an XML File scenario. The developments and Configuration have been made in the Integration Repository and the Integration Diretory. The file is getting picked up but the File is not getting written in XI Directory.

When I check SXMB_MONI the status is green. There is no Error, but still there is no file written in the XI Directory.

Wnen running SXI_CACHE the CACHE is not refreshed and the Error is BUSINESS_SYSTEM Error. The "Start Delta Cache Refresh" and the "Start Complete Cache Refresh" is also disabled. We cannot refresh the Cache too.

Another thing while Performing SLDCHECK, we get the Remote Function Call as Green i.e. running but it says "COnnection to SLD is not Working" inspite of the fact that we have all the TCP/IP Connections up and Running.

It will be hugely beneficial to advice me on this. Expecting for a reply soon. Thanking in anticipation.

Thanks and Best Regards

Chakra and Somnath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In sxmb_moni what is the outbound status of the message?

Check the adapter trace in RWB, does it have an entry corresponding to your scenario?

Regards,

Smitha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chakra and Somnath,

>><i>When I check SXMB_MONI the status is green. There is no Error, but still there is no file written in the XI Directory.</i>

Are you able to see the inbound payload message in sxmb_moni?

>><i>Wnen running SXI_CACHE the CACHE is not refreshed and the Error is BUSINESS_SYSTEM Error. The "Start Delta Cache Refresh" and the "Start Complete Cache Refresh" is also disabled. We cannot refresh the Cache too.</i>

Please go through the following thread, the same issue has been discussed:

Regards,

Sushumna

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your FIle getting pickedup.?

In the sender file adapter , make the mode as DELETE. SO, ifthe file is pickedby XI, it will be deleted.

This will help us know if the file adapter is able to poll over the correct file and directory./

Make sure that the filename and directory are correct , check the status ofthe file adapter in the Adapter Monitoring

Regards,

Bhavesh

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The status is green telling that, messages is scheduled. Go to SMQ2 and check the status.

Check this-

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

Regd. Cache Refresh error , go to SM59->Http destination and test the connection(i.e INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI.. ). What is the result ?

Regards,

Moorthy