cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Multiple pages in Smartform on Local printer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have a smartform with a command to print a page with the general conditions.

When I print this on a defined printer in SPAD everything goes fine (got 2 pages) but when I print this same form thru the Local printer I only get 1 page. It seems the second page is printed over the first.

Tried it with more pages, 1 with data then general conditions then data again, and it also prints it all on 1 page thru the Local printer. With the third page on top of the second on top of the first.

Does anybody know how to solve this issue.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

For printing muliple pages for the smartform on LOCl printer,in the main window after the main loop on the table just put a command line where in the general attributes mention whcih page you want to repeat printing(if its one page smartform mention the same page) nad then in the condition mention SY-TABIX > 1.So that it will not print on the same page.

Whenever there will be more than one entry in the internal table on whcih u have put a loop,sy-tabix will be greater than 1 and so it will print on the next page.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI ,

in Spool Also It Is Showing 4 Pages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In SPAD check the device & and also page format assigned for that page format .

In LOCL printer by default it will take the default printer that is assigned to your system

Let me know if any concerns.....

Regards,

Lokesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked the printers and they are using the normal SAPWIN type. I tried it with access method F and G but both give the same result. The page format used is the standard DINA4.

On the print preview it looks fine, when I print it on a printer from my windows session using the local printer it all prints on the first page (so it only shows the last page).

I tried to add the check SY-TABIX > 1 and it is the same issue.

The problem seems not to be with the smartform because if I print a layout which do not have a command to add an extra page but it contains enough data to print on multiple pages and we get the same result. Second page is printed over first page.

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems the problem is the printer type SAPWIN. When I changed it to SWIN it prints fine.

Thanks for your help.

Edited by: Olivier Decheiver on Jun 29, 2010 1:07 PM