cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange Crystal Reports error

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a setup in our production environment where the IdM database and the IdM runtime components reside on different servers. In our test environment the database and the runtime components exist on the same server. We have created two reports and they work fine in development and in test, but in production we get the following error:

Failed generating report Report-58698.pdf

com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.lib.ReportSDKException: Error loading database connector. The class 'com.crystaldecisions.reports.queryengine.driverImpl.DriverLoader' could not be accessed.---- Error code:-2147467259 Error code name:failed

putNextEntry failed storing51221

Initially I thought that maybe the JDBC connection on the reporting repository was setup incorrectly as it pointed to localhost. That however has been changed, so that it now points to the database server, but the error is still the same???

I've checked all the Crystal Reports jar files in the different environments. I've checked the class path extension in the Identity Center console, but everything seems to be ok.

Any ideas?

./Anders

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

It turns out that it was the repository constants for the reporting repository that were incorrectly setup. After changing the pointer in DATASOURCE to point to the correct database and typing in the password for the mxmc_rt user again, suddenly everything worked.

Best regards,

Anders