cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alerts sender mail ID on email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have alerts setup correctly and running fine & we are getting alerts in our inbox as email. It was setup by an XI Expert who left the company. We are getting 2 alerts for same message ID,one from PIRWBUSER & one from the previous consultant mail ID as sender. Can any one please tell me how can I change it ? Any where else I should look at for the sender mail ID?

Thanks

Nidhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

That has been scheduled by the same user.

But,the issue is everything is done with that user's ID.All job scheduling,all classes are created by him.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Using that suppress option will suppress the next coming alerts from RUNTIME WORKBENCH as well.

I could see the program SXMSALERT_ACTIVE_ALERTS is scheduled every 5 min.Do you think this job scheduling is triggering the alert from previous consultant??

Which is the standard ABAP class that is used to trigger alert & is there any need to schedule a job to trigger that alert?

Thanks

Nidhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you which user schduled this job SXMSALERT_ACTIVE_ALERTS?

The standard FM for alerts is SALERT_CREATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the response Satish.

But,I cannot delete the user as all RFC destinations & other connections are been made with his user ID.

So,it wont be possible to delete his ID.

Do we have the provision of defining the sender for any alerts anywhere??

If we could find the answer to this question,our problem will be resolved.

Thanks

Nidhi

former_member192079
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

-> the Alert catagory in Alertcatdef, might be used in any BPM object.

-> In RWB , alert inbox, is the mail is subscribed.

-> In ALRTPROC, can u check the logs, from which comp. the XI guy mail is coming.

Regards,

AR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have alert rule defined in RWM, please select suppress multiple alerts option

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nidhi,

Did you try by deleting the consultant xi userid in su01? Then the user will not be there and his id attached to the user also will not be there.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for quick response.

But, I have done that,only I am getting mails.

Question is,it is been send by two senders

1) one is PIRWBUSER

2) other is previous consultant.

where do we check,who is sending alert mails??

Thanks

Nidhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nidhi,

In the ALRTCATDEF transaction click on Fixed Receiptions and delete all the email ids except your email id. Then you only get the mails.

Regards

Ramesh