cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Characteristics

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the DP POS, i have defined three Characteristics : Product , Product group and product category. In the Planning book, in the shuffler "selected objects" window , i would like to display the details of the product, product category and product range irrespective of what i choose in the "Show" field in the shuffler window. Is there any way of doing this please?

When we pull up any planning book based on SNP POS 9ASNPBAS, we get a few characteristics starting with INTERN (ex : INTERN_MATLO). Can users define such characteristics by combining the characteristics defined in the POS?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

KB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shayma

In the demand planning book you have option to switch on/off header information. Once you switch on Header, in the settings you can define the different characteristic which you want to display on header. So in your case you can define these 3 characteristic according to requirement.

Every time you select on the product on the header these 3 characteristic will be automatically visible in the planning book

Thanks

Amol

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If i understand your question:

In the DP POS, i have defined three Characteristics : Product , Product group and product category. In the Planning book, in the shuffler "selected objects" window , i would like to display the details of the product, product category and product range irrespective of what i choose in the "Show" field in the shuffler window. Is there any way of doing this please?

You can use Dril Down or Display dependent objects in Interactive Demand Planning.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing the same issue..

Any solution?????

the question is

Product , Product group and product category are 3 char.

using shullfer we selected show to one of the char. but i want the display selected objects (Top left box of the Planning book) to be showing all the 3 characteristics. based on the filter criteria specified.

Just displaying one char. specified in show is not enough.

Thanks

Shayma