cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DC Creation Error and Check in Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

When I am created DC under SC (Software Component) I am getting this warning message. Click on FINISH Button that time I am getting this Warring message. Click on OK Button that time DC will created in Webdynpro Perspective. But I am not unable to see that DC in Under SC. When I have Restart the NWDS that I am able to see the DC under SC.

WarningMessage Development component Creation Completed with some Problems

Reason: Some used DCs are not avaliable locally. you have to sync used DCs for this project.

1. How to Solve the issue?

After I have go to Open Activity Pan here I was do Check in In all ready existing activity. Now the Open activity pan I am unable to see that activity.

Now I am go to Activity Table Here I will refresh and Check it that that activity here also unable to see. That time I am getting this Error

Retrieving pending activities failed: CBS Server Error: The compartment for given software component is being initialized( internal code: BS_SC_META_DATA_NOT_AVAILABLE)

1. How to Solve the Issue?

Please tell me How to solve these Problems?

Regards

Vijay Kalluri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

Before creating DC in track, Re-Sync the Track and then try to create DC and refresh it. it will show your created DC under SC

Hope it will helps

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The warning message is due to :Some of the used dcs are missing for the respectiveDC.

In NWDS->open the Dc prespective->inactive Dcs->rightclick on the selected Dc and select SynDC->Select all and click ok.

You can also check that,which is your used dc from wd explorer->Expand the project->under used webdynprocoponents

->get the name of the used dc

Import that Dc into your NWDS.

Resync the used DCs.

Regards,

Lavanya.G