cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use Existing Component to other component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a Problem in connecting one component to other component, any one give some information on this Please.

Im using NWDS SP 03.

Thanks

polaka

Edited by: polaka123 on Jun 25, 2010 6:36 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Component1 to component2 coomunication with in the project will be done through interface controller.

Component1 to component2 coomunication in two different DC s will be done using Used Dcs:PFB the link

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a0ae5f90-1679-2c10-4183-8c64cf932...

Let me know which one your looking into.

Regards,

Lavanya.G

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks For All, I Done this.

Polaka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

1. First u have to Create One Application . That Application having One Component Controller.

2. And Create One more Component Controller in Same Application. Now you have two CC in Same Application.

3. Go to 2nd Component . have create any Values Nodes in under Interface Controller. Now u have to Mapping to the Interface Controller to CC

CC to View Controller.

In IC U have to Put Value Node cardinality 1..1 and go to Property is element = true

True means ready to receive the data from the Child Node.

4. Comp1-àUsed Webdynpro Components-àAdd Used Comp(CC2Usage)Here name:This is 2nd Component Interface Controller name

5. Go to Comp1--à Used WebDynpro Components-àCompTwoUsage-àInterface Controller-àICComp1-àRight Click Edit

6. Here do mapping 1st CC to 2nd Interface Control

Please Check it this Link

Hope this is Help full for u. if u have any doubts Please ask me . I can Explain.

Regards

Vijay Kalluri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure,

Below document does exactly what you are asking !

[http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/60132577-7801-2b10-c9b1-b13b2f78f23b?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true]

Thanks