SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Determination of due date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Exeperts,

Please correct me if I am wrong.

After posting the bill document or generation of Invoice, the due date for the customer would be:

Due date = Posting date or Document date + No. of days define in payment terms (Using SPRO)

The no of days defined in payment terms counts sunday and holiday.

If this is correct then please let me know how can we ignore for counting of sunday and holiday.

Thanks in advance

Girdhar A.

9 REPLIES 9

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the event 1330. Event 1330 gives you the option of determining the document due date from the payment conditions when posting a document.

Thanks

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the answer.

Can you pls tell me the steps for checking this event?

Thanks

Girdhar A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

christiane_grammlich
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Girdhar A.,

the determination of due date in case of invoicing occurs in ISU_INV_DUE_DATE_DETERMINE, this FM calls the FM which is deposit to event 1330. The final determinations occurs after this in event R417.

But I think for your problem is it enough to check the flags: "Factory Calendar" and "Correct Non-Workd" in the payment terms.

You could also create an own factory calendar, which distinguishes between working days and non-working days.

To check the events, please use the tr. FQEVENTS.

I hope I could help you in this matter.

Christiane

0 Kudos

Hi Christiane,

This was really a very helpful answer thanks.

Just tell me one thing its a standard ISU FM so the calculation I am saying is happing or not.

Due date = Document Date + no of days defined in Payemnt terms ( Including sunday n holidays).

Regards,

Girdhar A.

0 Kudos

Hi Girdhar,

in event 1330 is deposit the FM ISU_DUE_DATE_DETERMINE in a IS-U system, this FM read, checks

the payment conditins from TE052 and determine the due date, after this occurs a correction regarding factory calendar.

ISU_DUE_DATE_DETERMINE

CALL FUNCTION 'ISU_DB_TE052_SINGLE'

CALL FUNCTION 'ISU_CHECK_PAYMENT_CONDITIONS'

CALL FUNCTION 'FI_FIND_PAYMENT_CONDITIONS'

CALL FUNCTION 'DATE_CONVERT_TO_FACTORYDATE'

CALL FUNCTION 'DATE_CONVERT_TO_FACTORYDATE'

After this the due date should be filled, but attend the event R417!

Best regards.

Christiane

0 Kudos

Hi, Could somebody please give me some help with this problem? I have the term of payment conditions setted on the TCODE OBB8 and after this I configured the Factory Calendar in the table TE052, for the mentionated conditions, but the due date calcutaion does not take in count the calendar weekends and holidays.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please Help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its done, I found that its calculating only on the basis of payement terms & FC.