cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND - RFC Sender --> JDBC Receiver (Oracle)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I'm facing a problem in my RFC Sender --> JDBC Receiver Scenario (PI 7.0), can anybody help me?

When I execute the RFC in ECC side, SY-SUBRC returns 2 and happens the following:

1) The JDBC Receiver channel shows sucess and I'm sure that the Oracle´s DB is updated (I have already checked in DB and the registry is inseted);

2) RFC Sender Channel shows the following error:

Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleException: call to messaging system failed: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND: caused by: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND:

3) The message status in MONI is "Log Version" --> looks like a white circle

I have searched for a thread related but I did not find so I opened this one.

Any help will be apreciated! Thanks in advance

Renan Paulino

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renan,

Can you please check my replies in this thread. It seems to be the same error. But this is different scenario, but the error and the steps seems to be the same.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, the issue is solved. For those who want to know, this time the solution was simple. I forgot to use the adition 'IN BACKGORUND TASK' after the RFC Call.

Regards

Renan Paulino

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I saw your answers. The firt one, I think you mean that the interface may be configurated to be syncronous and there is no answer from the Oracle side. So this would be the problem. Well, my interface is setted to be asynchronous (I have configurated in Integration Repository - Message Type. Is there any other area to see??) and I need NO answer from the DB. Also, my JDBC Receiver channel is with the "Database Auto-Commit Enabled" checkbox ticked. I'm updating the DB trough my MESSAGE MAPPING -- UPDATE_INSERT statment...

Also, I have checked the receiver and interface determination and I got no error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Renan,

Please try a complete SXI_CACHE refresh.

I feel the mapping program was never executed, so in that case the DB shouldn't be getting updated. Have you really checked the DB for new inserts?

Regards,

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Neetesh,

Do you mean refresh full? I have already made...

This is also my doubt! But I'm sure (!!!) that the DB is being updated - The tables are empty before I execute the interface and after the execution it's very clear to see the registry inserted! I have acess to the DB throug a free tool - DB Visualizer

Thanks anyway