cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update delivery quantity with picked quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

*we have a customer requirement to keep the delivery quantity and picked quantity variances until the delivery is loaded on the truck (eg. delivery qty = 10, picked qty = 5). At the end, if they cannot source the remaining delivery qty they want to be able to post goods issue for the picked qty. I know SAP cannot Post Goods Issue if there is a variance between delivery and picked qty but the business does not want to manually update the delivery qty with the picked qty since there could be quite a few of these line items. Is there a way to automatically update the Delivery Qty to match it with the picked? (e.g. report, user exit?)*

Many Thanks

Smrut
Newcomer
0 Kudos
Can someone give me the link

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the below thread..I hope it will help you.

Regards,

SK

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

II am having a similar issue with the picked status in our deliveries. We are in the build phase/unit testing of our project to implement ECC 6.0. We are using WM. A delivery is created and of course we need a transfer order. The transfer order is created, but then the picking status on the delivery immediately changes to "fully picked", even though we have not picked anything. The picked quantity also automatically matches the delivery quantity, even though nothing has been picked. The TO has not been confirmed yet. Our consultants are saying this can't be changed, but this is makes no sense, especially since it worked differently at my last client. I am having a hard time finding the config that controls these settings. I should have a delivery, a TO and a delivery that says "not picked" with pick quantity of zero.

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this answered link [How can i update the delivery quantity?? |]