SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site master data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have requirement on site master data - its Interface between ECC and many legasy sytems.

Site is created in ECC and and same data(fields value mapped to legasy systems) send or update to legasy systems. to achive this whats the logic or technology need to use, is it through Idocs???? If yes what are the idocs type need to use and whats the settings reuires. need help on this.

appreciate for quick responses

thanks and regards

Satish

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to create a customized interface for the Site and send the changes or the data dump of the tables like T001W ,TWRF2 etc.

Thanks,

Vasanthan

0 Kudos

I vinod thanks for your answer

I am working the same thing, but have 1 issue during interface

In SAP retail site master has 4 digit code, the same field should map to legacy system, but this field in legacy had only 3 digit

how to map this, whats the possible soultion

0 Kudos

Hi Satish ,

We can Use Contact Person under customer tab . This will take u to KNVK table.

Create a Department ZLEG- Legacy Store code .. and maintain the 4 digit legacy store code against it...

So in KNVK you will have 1 to 1 mapping against SAp Code and the legacy Code against this Department code ...

Moreover you have E1KNVKM as a segment in DEBMAS or CREMAS so sending this through IDOCs wont be much of a task..

Regards

Amitava

0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Satish for yo points . My first point on this forum.

Wishing you and all a very Happy and Prosperous New Year .

Kind Regards

Amitava