cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re:1111340 error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am a newbie to BODI. I have installed 11.7.2 Data Integrator version and have installed MySQL-connector-odbc-5.1.6-winx64 on a windows 7 OS. I have set up the ODBC connection and while trying to log in to the Data Integrator Designer it gives me the following error:

BODI-1111340 error:ODBC call <SQLDriverConnect> for data source <SAPODBCconnection> failed:[MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver] Cant connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061). Notify Customer Support.

Can some one tell me how to resolve this.

Thanks In Advance!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have another issue, after installing the 32 bit, 3.51.27 MySql odbc driver, it still gives me the following error:

BODI-1111340:Error: Cannot retrieve <Version> from the repository. Also, <No Database Selected>.

When i try to set up the Job Server Configuration, it gives me the following error:

SQL Submitted to ODBC data source <MyODBC> resulted in error <[MySQL][ODBC#>%! driver][mysqld-5.0.34-enterprise-nt] No Databse Selected>

The SQL submitted is <select SERVER_NAME, MACHINE_NAME, PORT from AL_MACHINE_INFO>.

Is it necessary to have a repository?

Also, when i try to create a Repository, it gives me the following error:

BODI-20004: Error or warning in executing the SQL statement <select count() from AL_ATTR where 1=0>. The message from the underlying database is: <Cannot retrieve <Generic Object> from the repository. Additional database information: <SQL submitted to ODBC data source <MyODBC> resulted in error <[MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-5.0.34-enterprise-nt]No database selected>. The SQL submitted is <select count() from AL_ATTR where 1=0>.>.>.

BODI-300054: An error occurred during creation of the local repository.

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you.

Edited by: Ragini_sri on Jun 25, 2010 5:30 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

to login to Designer you will need the DI Repository to which you want to connect

you will have to create the Repositroy from Repository Manager

did you set the database/schema name in the ODBC System DSN that you have created ?

why you want to use 11.7 ? the latest version of DI is 12.2 (Data Services)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Its working now. I haven't mentioned the Schema name earlier.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

DI on windows is 32-bit Application, you can't use 64-bit Driver

Install MySQL 32-bit driver and create a System DSN (use 32-bit version of ODBC Manager) and use that

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj.

Thank you. When I use, 32 bit,5.1 ODBC driver, it gets installed well, however driver does not show up in the ODBC drivers tab.

I figured out a workaorund for this. We need to get into:

Windows \ SysWOW64 >odbcad32.exe.

Hope this helps anybody, who has similar issues!

Thank you.