cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Large .Net stream of data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can a large stream of data be passed as a soap request from .Net application to SAP ? it is an asynch interface from .Net to SAP .

I understand SOAP sender can be used for soap request with EO option selelcted and Proxy can be used on recv side ,but can large amount of daata be transferred from .net to SAP in async fashion via SOAP?

suggesstions...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is nothing like large data. There is no limit technically speaking. But your hardware, network, tuning parameters should be good enough to take the amount of data. So that should be fine.

If you get time out issues then let the basis guys know so that they can monitor and increase the performance parameters etc.

Regards,

---Satish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can a large stream of data be passed as a soap request from .Net application to SAP ? it is an asynch interface from .Net to SAP .

Yes, this can be achieved. What is the message size?

Regards,

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure on size but it will be data for Sales order creation in SAP . Can I pass this record to SAP ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure on size but it will be data for Sales order creation in SAP . Can I pass this record to SAP ?

Yes, you can. But it's important to know the message size. Also, how you will be passing data to SAP - ABAP proxy / IDoc?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have either of 2 options : IDOC or proxy to pass data to SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have either of 2 options : IDOC or proxy to pass data to SAP

Both have their own benefits, but I would prefer proxy.

Best of luck with your scenario.