cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARM - Advanced Return Magnagement in EhP4

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a few questions regarding the functionality in the Customer Returns.

Is it possible to change the Inspection activity in the transaction MSR_INSP_DISPLAY?

For the follow-up activity u201C0011 Transfer to Free Available Stocku201D in the Inspection in WH (MSR_INSP_DISPLAY ) - does anybody know how configure it in order to make the transfer to Free available stock actually happen?

It is for the time being not possible to terminate the Advanced Return Order. The stock is still blocked after I have done the Goods Receipt in the Returns Delivery (vl02n)?

Additionally I would like to ask if anybody knows how to create a new Follow-up activity as a copy of the existing one and then change it?

Any information about the Advanced Return Mgmt would be helpful.

/MERV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have used advanced returns in our solution design.. I don't think you can create your own follow up activity. I think this is pre-defined. Can you let me know the error that you have faced for return to free stock ?

When you do a returns delivery, the system puts the stock in a blocked stock as per the movement type used. You will need to move the stock to unrestricted stock using a goods movement. However, if you are using a follow on activity, you should be able to move the same to free unrestricted stocks.

Regards

Rohit Zalani