cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Structure of WSDL

Former Member
0 Kudos

If we need to send data from .Net appln to SAP and we utilize sender soap adapter and proxy/ BAPI on SAP side - synch scenario.

In this case ,PI will generate a WSDL and .Net folks need to load it in their appln and create web Reference etc. But in Data types /Message Types how do I create the structures required by .Net appln ? Can I get some xsd or wsdl or what should be the apprioach?

Any suggestions ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ask your .net guys to give a schema/structure how they are going to send the data in .Net. Then upload that xsd or wsdl in xi and create your mappings etc. Then you create a wsdl give it to them and ask them to post to this url which should solve your issue.

If you start building your own data type then that might not the structure they are using. So better ask them to create and give to you the xsd or wsdl.

Regards,

---Satish

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if .net has already defined the WSDL, import it as External Definition and later crear an enterprice service ussing the ED

Thansk

Rodrigo P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In this case ,PI will generate a WSDL and .Net folks need to load it in their appln and create web Reference etc. But in Data types /Message Types how do I create the structures required by .Net appln ?

Create DT, MT, SI for the source (which will based on your BSD) ... you can download the WSDL from SI or from Sender Agreement in Directory.

Regards,

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If You use External Definitions you would have the wsdl structure....in the interface objects there is the External definition try using upload the wsdl.

Regards,

lpbuff

Former Member
0 Kudos

how will I get this wsdl ? do I need to get from .Net Team?

Former Member
0 Kudos

how will I get this wsdl ? do I need to get from .Net Team?

Since web service is the source, you have to provide the WSDL to the .NET team. How to get the WSDL? Go through my reply above.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok.. so I will have to manually create DT ,MT since WSDL has to be generated by PI. I was thinking somehow I could have avoided creating these DT ,MT manually and instead import .Net structure as an xsd.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have the XSD from the .NET team, then import in PI and generate WSDL from there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Satish and Neetesh ,it makes sense . Thanks .