cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to download the segment structure into xsd or wsdl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I want to dwonload the segement structure (E1KNA1M) into XSD or WSDL.

Then i can import into XI as datatype,

How can i download the segment structure into XSD?

Thanks

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved by using the following weblog

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/12/21/convert-any-r3-structure-to-xsd-made-easy-was-60

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinivas,

I tried to put the E1KNA1M segment xsd here. But it seems I cannot do because the length of it is more than 15000 characters. So I just send a mail this xsd. Take a look and update here.

What I did basically is copied the DEBMAS.DEBMAS04 xsd into altova xml spy and manually deleted all the segments except E1KNA1M segement. You can change the name of the segment names also if you want.

Regards,

---Satish

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i used to do this with XML Spy (altova) but you can do this with notepad if you want.

you have to be careful when define it. there no nothing rare what you want to do.

i did this but i used a BAPI. i download all segments into XSD andn import individualy each to PI

Thanks

RP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

The best thing would be double click on the idoc in IR and then you have tabs XSD or WSDL. Copy the whole thing into notepad and save it as .xsd or .wsdl which ever you copied. Then you can import the whole thing and use only the E1KNA1M segment.

Else once you save the .xsd file open it in altova xml spy or stylus studio and then delete the other segments. But it would be a manual deletion. You can delete at the segment level only.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i think that you have to download the hole structure (next to Structure tab) and then use a tool like Liquid XML (free) and then delete the other segment and just stay with the segment you want and then upload to the Data type

Regards,

lpbuff