cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue in stock category

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am posting gr.po in migo for x- material as 10 quantity then TR is created automatically with stock category as "Q" after quality inspection once i put TO for that material the stock category as "Q" not as available stock . my requirement is whenever goods came it moved to qc then only it moved to warehouse. how to achive this flow.......because once i put gr the transfer requirement is created with stock category as "Q'. so if i proceed this TO created with Q category.

thanks

muthuraman.D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can look at following options

1. Do not create the TR at the time of GR. After GR, do quality inspection and then putaway the stock. This can be achieved by removing the TR check in OMLR table (for your warehouse, mov type-101 and spl stock indicator-Q). After GR, do the quality inspection and create TR/TO manually to putaway the stock.

2. Follow your current process and putaway the stock in destination bin. Do the quality inspection in destination bin itself and process the posting change and post stock to same bin (you have change your WM movement type settings to achieve this).

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

as per suggestion first one soution i go for manual TR its working fine but one more issue arises. when i post gr/po in migo the stock get increased in warehouse as stock category as 'q' with +ve quantity and _ve quantity looking for posting change TO and then i put manual TR -TO-confirmation for purchase order stock moved destination bin with stock category as unrestricted stock,but my problem is stock in posting change quantity still there.

my requirment is once i post gr the stock never get updated in wm level. once i put manual tr-to then only it should updated.....other wise two stock are updated one for manual TR and another for migo posting(waiting for posting change in interim area with -ve and +ve quantity values)....how to avoid that....kindly explain..........

Thanks

Muthuraman.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

any body help me.

Thanks

Muthuraman.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you post GR for PO and the stock will be in Interim SType in WM as stock category 'Q'. When you do Quality Inspection, you post into unres.stock using 321. You have to customize the corresponding WM movement type to create a PSN and process it so that the stock category changes to 'Unres' in Interim bin itself. You then create a TO manually to move stock from Interim to destination bin. Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

could you elaborate the customize the movement type to create the psn...

Thanks

Muthuraman.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you receive the goods into warehouse , the TR will be gerated and TO should be generated manually/auto.Stock should be put away in quality area with TO confirmation and then when you do the posting change (changing the stock category), then the TO should be created with available stock status.

thanks