Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

function group transportation

MariaJoãoRocha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SDN,

I have this doubt:

when there is an entry request type R3TR FUGR, this means that only the main program is transported or are transported the main program and the respective function modules ?

(I know that when we modify a funtion module the entry in the request is LIMU FUNC)

Thanks

Maria João Rocha

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you are working with function groups you always transport the entire function group.

For example, if you modify only one function module of the function group you transport all the function group.

The answer to your question is that ther will be transported the main program and the respective function modules.

Edited by: AntWorks on Jun 24, 2010 7:01 PM

MariaJoãoRocha
Contributor
0 Kudos

I supose that is not true, i can tranport only the function module,

I can have a reuest with ionly :

LIMU FUNC xxxx

Regards,

Maria João Rocha

0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to activate the function group as well and transport the request.

Regards,

Preetham

0 Kudos

If the functin module is not new then you can transport only that limu entry otherwise have to transport main prog(function group) also

Former Member
0 Kudos

the ENTIRE function group is transported...program, TOP, XXX, all includes, FM, the whole thing.

MariaJoãoRocha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,,

R3TR FUGR - transports the entire function group.

Regards,

Maria João Rocha

0 Kudos

hi,

can someone explain me the R3TR FUGR - transports the entire function of [group transportation|http://www.urbanride.com]