cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HUPAST

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the following situation. I have a qty of some material in a non HUM storage location. This storage location is WM managed. This material is also batch managed. I want to pack these materials into an HU. I can successfully do this using HUPAST where this material is transferred to my HUM storage location and is packed onto a Handling Unit. My issue is that at some time later I want to add more materials to this HU but I receive an error that my material doesn't exist in my partner storage location.

I don't want to extend my materials to this partner storage location so as to prevent stock inconsistencies when repacking HU's. Can anyone offer any guidance as to if what I want to do is possible?

Thanks

Nick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well if you know the solution please do share it with me because from my experience and knowledge I think the material needs to be extended to the partner location and this is what i read in the SAP documentation.Sorry again for not being able to help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nick-Please try HU02 and from my knowledge it is mandatory to extend a particular material to HU managed location and to the partner location also because it is mandatory to have a partner location for repacking and unpacking of a material from HU.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get the same issue with HU02.

The material has been extended to the HUM storage location. I do not have any of my materials extended to the partner storage location so that when packing and repacking HU's my user's cannot unpack a quantity of material from one HU without fully packing that same quantity on another HU. If I extended these in this manner I could be left with inventory in the partner storage location which for me isn't valid.

Thanks

Nick