Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM queue in SYSFAIL

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to trigger a BPM scenario. I get the messages, three input files, successfully processed iN SXMB_MONI. However I am not able to see the message processing of BPM there. SXMB_MONI_BPE doesn't show any BPM workflow itself.

I clicked on the PE under Outbnound and saw messages in queue with SYSFAIL. I deleted the queue and triggered again still the messages are in the queue with SYSFAIL.

Why do I get that ? Could it be because settings or configuration of BPM are wrong ?

How do I proceed further ?

Harish Babu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

press double click in SYSFAIL to see the error. the most common case is there is no exception handler configured in ccBPM so the system block the queue. please check that.

if the three input files are received consecutive (not parallel) go to SXMB_INB_CONF and check the type of processing to "with Buferring".

if the receiver is parallel creck if all receive steps has been defined as "Start of Process" and the correlation is properly defined

also check the sxi_cache if the return code is 0, if not press the Actiation log button (Left to the Activation icon) and search for entries type "E"

Thanks

Rodrigo P.

Edited by: Rodrigo Alejandro Pertierra on Jun 24, 2010 12:26 PM

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo

When I try the Tcode SXMB_INB_CONF , it says such a transaction doesn't exist.

How do I check the correaltion ?

Harish Babu

former_member207622
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to SXMB_Moni_BPE or click on the redflag at the outbound side in sxmb_moni . after going there you wwill have a work flow view where in you will come to know which step has error say mapping or fork ..

Go to transaction SWWL delete your process work item which is in error state . and then re run the scenario.

Let me know if this helps .

Regards

Ninad

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, see this blog.

/people/prasad.illapani/blog/2007/04/27/performance-tuning-checks-in-sap-exchange-infrastructurexi-part-iii

to check the correlation use the pattern BpmPatternSerializeMultipleTrigger and BpmPatternSerializeOneTrigger as reference. its located in SAP_BASIS Software Component.

Remenber that i dont know what kind of piking file you have in BPM so y give you both.

the TCode is:SWF_INB_CONF. this kind of configuration apply to ccbpm BpmPatternSerializeOneTrigger.

see this blog that reference to the Delivery Mode:

/people/milan.thaker/blog/2008/07/04/delivery-modes-in-bpm

Also, as recomended in a previous post, deleter all entries in the transaction SWWL filtering by Type= F and all other fields in blank.

Letme Know.

Thanks

Rodrigo P.

Edited by: Rodrigo Alejandro Pertierra on Jun 25, 2010 9:47 AM

Edited by: Rodrigo Alejandro Pertierra on Jun 25, 2010 9:52 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try to restart using tcode SWF_XI_SWPR

also refer - /people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shabarish,

I tried that but I don't have access to that Tcode.

Is it because that there are some errors in the Configuration of BPM that am getting SYSFAIL ?

Harish

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as your basis team to provide authorization for that tcode for ur user id