cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales document details in fb03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

In accounting view(fb03), i added sales document and billing document fields in the layout and only billing document number is visible but sales document field is just empty.

Can any one try to figure it out why i am not able to see sales document number here.

thanks

balu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In copying control, check config for reference & allocation number.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prakash,

Though i give "B" for reference and allocation number in copy controls of my order to invoce still the sales document number is not visible in FB03. Please help

balu

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do a fresh cycle from Order to Account and check.

Regards

JP

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

let me do it and get back

balu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried it but still the same problem

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, I feel the Tcode FB03 execute data from Table BKPF and there is no sales order data.

Check table BSEG by using Tcode SE16

OR

Prepare a query with Table BKPF with VBFA

Using the Accounting doc get the Invoice number from the BKPF table.

And refer the the field BKPF-BELNR(Acc Doc), BKPF-AWKEYor BKPF-XBLNR (Invoice number) and VBFA-VBELV (Sales order)

Hope it can assist.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok thanks.

shall check it and update

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Please clarify whether Billing is created with reference to Order or Delivery. Since looking at the thread discussion, it is mentioned that you have maintained Assignment field as "B" in the copy controls from Order to Billing. If it is delivery based invoice, then maintain the same for Copy controls from Delivery to Billing.

If it is order based only, then in FB03 check the line item for Customer transaction and you should find the Sales order number in the assignment field.

Regards

Vamsi