SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Profit Centers in ISU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are implementing SAP ISU for an Energy business which has multiple profit centers. In EK02 for a combination of Main Transaction , Sub Transaction , Account Determination ID , we can assign only one profit center.Now I want to generate Invoice from multiple profit centers but the Revenue GL Account will be same for all Profit Centers.So I want to know whether mapping of multiple profit centers with same GL account is possible in anyway.Account determination id I cannot use to achieve the same as account determination id is used for subledger code.

Thanks in Advance,

Banasri

3 REPLIES 3

christiane_grammlich
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Banasri,

I don't know if I understand your question right.

In posting area R001 you deposit behind the key: BUKRS/SPART/ KOFIZ/HVORG/TVORG: a GL account and amongst other

"CO Account Assignment Key" and in a second step you could assign to this CO-key a account assignment behind key fields:

BUKRS/GSBER/SEGMENT.

The revenue GL account must not be same for all profit centers, is it possible to post with different profit centers to one

GL account.

Are the key fields to CO-key not enough (table: V_TFKCOD), you could define additional sub transactions and deposit to same GL account a other CO Account Assignment Key.

Best regards.

Christiane

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I am elaborating the scenario as below:

In my company I will create around 50 profit centers but the revenue GLs are same for all the profit centers.Now in EK02 , the key parameters are Co.Code/Division/Main Transaction/Sub Transaction/Acct Determination Id.

Now for invoicing , I will use Main/Sub - 0100/0002.This main/sub will be used in 50 profit centers with same GL.But if I don't change any of the key parameters in EK02 , then I cannot change either the CO Acct Assignment key or GL Account.So only option remains is to use 50 Acct Determination Ids for 50 profit centers.But again these Acct Determination Ids are more relevant for sub-ledger code.So my question is whether there is any other way of assigning 50 profit centers to same main/sub , other than manipulating Acct Determination Ids.

Thanks,

Banasri

0 Kudos

Banasri:

Please read Christiane's comments thoroughly. EK02 enables you to assign a CO account assignment key. And one key can be set up to go to many PC/CC values as well as other accounting details based on some criteria. But if that is not specific enough for you, then yes multiple ADIDs will be required. You might also assign the CO key at the contract level and not at the transaction level.

regards,

bill.