cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partner 'Does not exist'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have setup support message functionality. In the partner determination we have 4 partner types.

"Notifier", "Department", 'Keyuser"and 'CIT'. When user ID is entered in 'Nofifier' it will be converted as partner number and partner name will be displayed next to it. But, when same user ID is entered in other Partner fields text shows 'does not exist'.

If F4 is used then it shows correct values.

We have this problem since the Upgrade of EHP 1 SP22 using Service Desk (ZLFN).

Our Business Partner are maintained as "Business Partner (gen.)"

Read that this Problem ist solved with neu functionality and Relationship category

Which Category and Relationship category has to be maintained additionaly?

Would be so greatfull for an anserw.

Thanks,

susanne

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susanne,

Try extending your business partners into the Employee role and noting their user IDs on the Identification tab as User Name. This should fix the issue.

Good luck!

Lori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lori,

Thanks for the quick reply.

We have already extended our business partners into the Employee role and noting their user IDs on the Identification tab as User Name.

It worked great with SP17 but with EHP 1 SP22 tihis error is new.

I read the tread , but i cant figure out which new function has to be maintained.

Can you please help me,

Thanks,

Susanne

Edited by: Susanne Andersson on Jun 25, 2010 12:07 PM

Edited by: Susanne Andersson on Jun 25, 2010 12:15 PM

Edited by: Susanne Andersson on Jun 25, 2010 12:15 PM

If F4 is used then it shows correct values.

Please let me know if any one encountered this problem and have solution for this.

Thanks,

susanne

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Susanne,

When you define your partner function, you can specify the relationship category and fucntional category. Try maintaining your Function Category as Contact Person and Relationship Category as 'Is contact person for'. To access this, check the path SPROSAP Solution ManagerScenario Specific SettingsService DeskPartner Determination Procedure--Define Partner fucntions.

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

thanks for the quick reply

Changed the entry for the first Processor in Solution manager by us its the Abteilungsleiter/Head of department to this entry. Befor it was "Person responsible" and i"s responsible bp for".

It works, great tip.

Have a nice weekend (I will ; ) )

Susanne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

this is not only an Customizing issue.

You als need this note.

Note 1364807 - NOTIF_CREATE: recognize Processor field for manual input

Answers (0)