cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

set up a variant for VF04 as a default one

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

User needs one field by default in VF04 t code the billing type (should be blank means through variant is not equal to ) I will explain why also.... if deliveries is not relevant for billing ( billing type is blank if) those deliveries should not be shown in VF04.

Suggest me on this.

Thanks,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please use SHD0 and create a transaction variant for that VF04 transaction Code. You can maintain a defaulted value there. So when you create a transaction variant you may have to give the user the other transaction code to use instead of VF04. Example go to SE93 and create a new transaction code and link it to the shd0 after you create transaction screen variant you may have t code ZVF04.

Good Luck

P.S. In my experience I have done it to Customer Master, I had many defaulted values requested by the user.

Edited by: Muhammad Ali Lozada on Jun 24, 2010 11:19 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply on this.I dont want to create new ZVF04. i need to set variant set up for standard VF04.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Kumar

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Note 528997 tells you how to do it. Go to tcode SU01 for the user, in parameters view, set the ID SD_VARIANT_MAINTAIN. Set the values that note tells you. Log in newly and try it. Read related notes for any contingency.

Regards

Eduardo

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check these notes:

SAP Note Number 175645 - VF04 : Display variants

SAP Note Number 528997 - VF04: authorization check for display variant maintenance

and related notes.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please elaborate.