cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mouse Over Value in Pie Chart

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have two questions -

1. How do i restrict the no. of decimals in the Mouse Over values for Percentage in a Pie Chart ? The numeric values i can control but the percentage (which the system calculates) seems to be set at default two decimal places.

2. While displaying the labels even though i am using the ouside end, inside end etc options - i can't seem to control the overlapping of a few labels. Offsetting is something that i need to do by hit and trial. too slow. and not all need to be offsetted. Can i selectively offset for a data point ?

Please help....Cheers...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The answer for both questions are "Not possible". You cannot control the format of the percentage and you cannot selectively offset data points.

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

thought as much :). Just wanted to be sure. Anyway am going to leave this question unanswered for a while and see if someone can come up with an answer..... Thanks Anil...

former_member963121
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi:

For question1, do you mean the "Data Label->Percentage" right? I think the "Mouse-Over Values" could be set decimal places easily from "Appearance->Text->Mouse-Over Values", but for "Data Label->Percentage" there is no direct way to show its decimal places. You can use "Label" component to build your percentage you like manually.

For question2, if all position setting could not fit your need, you can also use label component to build your custom Data Labels.