Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DEVRY03 to trigger only at PGI not on change/creation of delivery(VL02N)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a requirement to create an DELVRY03 Idoc when doing PGI of a outbound delivery.

We have an output type created for this and assigned in message control in partner profiels. When I am assigning this output type manually in VL02N and upon saving the Idoc is generated but I would like to restrict this only for PGI.

Please let me know the solution and apreciate your quick response.

Regards,

Venkat

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the output control settings (NACE), assign the Output control routine '1' against the output type.

Edited :

NACE -> Select Application V2 -> Click on Procedures Button -> Select the output procedure used -> Click on Control option -> Assign requirement '1' (Delivery GI Posted) against the Output type.

Regards

Vinod

Edited by: Vinod Kumar on Jun 24, 2010 5:10 PM

0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

I have checked the settings already and it is set to routine1 and observed the routine is getting triggered. it setting sy-subrc = 4 if not PGI. But even then also it creating idoc. I dont know why it is triggering IDOC even for saving the delivery after assigning the OUTPUT type in Header-->Output inspite of setting sy-subrc to 4 in the routine.

I think I am clear.

Regards,

Venkat

0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Sorry I have checked again the may be condition type is not assigned. I have the output type and how to find the condition type for an output type.

So that I will assign the condition type and the rotine there.

Regadrs,

Venkat

0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you are asking for the Output procedure of the output type. Output procedure is assigned to the Delivery Type. You can get the output procedure from T-code OVLK.

Once you get the Output procedure, assign the Output type into the Output procedure (NACE) and Routine Number 1 against the Output type.

Regards

vinod