Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong VKOA table picked up

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There are two table in VKOA

Table 01 - CustGrp / Material Grp / Acct Ket (access number given is 10)

Table 101 - Sales org / Acct Assg Grp / Acct Assgmnt / Dest Country / Acct Key (access number given is 05)

for Sales order 5560, its booking sales to GL A/c 300000 (given in 01) and not 31000000 (given in 101)

its not picking table 101 inspite access number given is 05 (i,e, before access number 10 for table 01)

All the things like acct assgn grp, acct key are same. Only difference is that the table 101 includes destination country and table 01 does not have destination country. Country is also mentioned in customer master data.

Please let me know why its picking 01 and not 101.

Edited by: Deepak Agrawal on Jun 24, 2010 4:03 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Table 101 (access number 05) must not have satisfied all parameters and hence the system did not pick it up. Try looking at the account determination analysis, this would tell you why table 101 was not picked and why table 01 was picked.

Cheers,

Shailabh

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is some folliowing thing applied in SAP because of which its not picking up. Please let me know what is this and what is the relevance of following

USEREXIT_ACCOUNT_PREP_KOMPCV.

MOVE VBRK-LAND1 TO KOMPCV-ZZLAND.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the Account determination analysis in VF02-->ENVIRONMENT>ACCOUNT DETERMINATION ANALYSIS

There you will find the what fields are missing in the first access sequence

Also suggest you to check if any requirement is assigned to the Access sequence

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a user exit used to modify account determination. Standard SAP field for country (LAND1) has been replaced by custom field ZZLAND. There must be a business reason why the user exit is used and why the Z field is used, please check with your colleagues who might have more information on this.

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ZZLAND is missing, I checked in analysis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the destination country might be missing in the invoice.

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its there in customer master.

Where to check destination country in customer invoice. I have its billing doc number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Invoice Item Details has the names of departure and destination countries.