cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying Control Maintenence for Sales Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In our process we have lots of order type like ZMCE, ZMSE, ZSCM etc. and Material is different for the respective Order type. Example X for ZMCE & Y for ZMSE. Now I want to create order ZMCE with reference to Order no. of order type ZMSE. But due to different material it is not happening and showing below error message.

Choose correct Material for Sea Export order type ZMCE

I want to create Order with reference to different order but not want to copy line item. Header Data is ok but I don't want Item Data. Can you pls advice/suggest me how can I configure this. Hope my point is clear to you.

Thanks in advance for your kind support & co-operation.

Best regards.

Ripon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to VTAA (Sale order to sale order copy)

select your need copy document

select Item on below the header tab

there u should delete the item category that u used in the copying document (say tan be a item category in your refer document then delete tan.

also dont maintain any value in Shedule line tab.

also check the header value by double click the needed document.

there u should maintain header level details and de-select Copy item number and Complete reference

then save it

i hope this should work for u

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Sir. Yes, it works and i solved my problem.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Choose correct Material for Sea Export order type ZMCE

Some sale order exit is applied due to which only, the above error is coming. Take the help of ABAPer and change the coding to suit your requirement in that exit.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Noted your message with thanks. Yes, our ABAPar give this restriction due to choose correct material for Sales Order type ZMCE. But my requirement was different. When I want to create Sales order (Type : ZMCE) with reference to order type ZMSE then Line item of ZMSE will not copy in ZMCE. How can I configure this ? I want to keep information of header data only not item data.

Hope my requirement is clear to you.

Best Regards.

Ripon