Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting error

anupam_srivastava2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all

For one of the company code 'abc' we will be doing posting manually, but this company code is part of 'GM' payroll area.

So apart from this for all others posting will be done.

so we did defined this company code in table T52EX, so that it dont do the posting for this particular company code.

This was working fine in ECC5, but in ECC6 after the upgrade it has started giving the problem,

I looked in program RPCIPE00, but couldnt find T52EX there, I suppose its no longer using this table.

Have anybody has face this problem before and how you resolved it, please suggest.

regards

CC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use the multiple selection functionality in RPCIPE00 for Company Code abc to exclude it. There are tabs for the following:

- Select Single Values

- Select Ranges

- Exclude Single Values

- Exclude Ranges

Regards,

Howard

anupam_srivastava2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Howard

Can you please specify where exactly you can exclude company code, in the selection filed I can only see Personnel number and payroll area.

cheers

CC

Former Member
0 Kudos

CC,

Thereu2019s a Choose Selection Fields button on the toolbar. Part of it looks like a funnel. Press it, then select Company Code, then press the top right-facing arrow in the middle. You should then see Personnel Number, Company Code, and Payroll Area as selection fields.

Regards,

Howard

ted_dinh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note that this only excludes ees in this company from being picked up for posting in the current period. You might still run into issue with ee moving from a 'non-posting' company to a 'posting' company and there's a retro-back to the time the ee's in a non-posting company.

anupam_srivastava2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

SAP has suggested to use RPCIPE00__OLD , as T52EX is not in use in RPCIPE00. I hope this will resolve the issue.

regards

CC

anupam_srivastava2
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks