Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost budget report in local currency

former_member1220769
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I would like to use a statistical project to link maintenance costs to a budget that is maintained in PS. The functionality is all there. i'm now trying to find a proper report.

Currently I'm doubting between 2 options:

Option 1:

CJ30: budgetting in object currency

CJE0: reporting in Controling area currency. Translate to certain currency.

Problem: This always leeds to conversion issues:

budgetted 10000 ---> report shows 9940.

actual cost: 9000 -

> report shows 8340

Option 2:

CJ40 for planning on costelement level

S_ALR_87013543 in object currency

Problem: CJ40 is planned in Controling area currency

What I want is the following:

CJ30 or CJ40 in object currency

Report in object currency where.

Does anybody have an idea how to handle this?

thanks in advance,

Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

option 1:in budget profile maintain the budgeting currency as controllingarea currecny. in planning profile change the planning currency as controlling area currency with this you can avoid deviation in reports.

option 2: create report by copying standard hirechical report and change the report form keyfigure as object currency.

regards,

former_member1220769
Participant
0 Kudos

NAG,

Thanks for your help. I have copied a standard hierarichal report and i'm now trying to add object currency as a key.

I have added the selection characteristic object currency in the characteristic tab, but that's not working. Ca you maybe gvie some more specific tips or if you have a certain link where i can find more details about configuration of a report?

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

run CJE5 and select the report,right side it will display the report form and double click on the overall column there you can see the CAC in the key figure. change the key figure as odject currency.

regards,

former_member1220769
Participant
0 Kudos

NAG,

Perfect, It's working now. I'm now budgetting in object currency and reporting in object currency.

Thank you!

Regards,

Peter

Answers (0)