cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 kg of material "X" 2 kg of material "Y"-Both Billable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When customer enters 5kg of material "X" in Sales Orde ,system should pick up 2kg of material "Y" in next line.

Both materials are Billable.

i tried VB41(cross selling) in that it won't allow to enter qualtity nor it is customer specific.

Reg,

Amol

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hiii

you can achieve this by Material Determination. In configuration of material determination you can maintain A in Outcomes. now create condition table for material determination with customer and material enterd.

Hope through that you can achieve your requirement.

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shambhu is correct, u can try this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Mr. Shambhu said,

i have configured "A" in outcome, but when i create condition record with VB11, for A00-material entered, system doesn't show

customer material record.

reg,

Amol

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anmol

Please understand it is not customer material record, it means when customer enter the material, subsititute material comes automatically next line item (As per your requirement). Here you can invoice both the material to customer

Hope it will solve the issue

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shambhu,

Where the material will come automatically? in Sales Order?

I want it in Sales Order. I entered the material but the substitute material is not appearing in Sales Order.

i have maintained condition record in VB11. with newly configured Restriction mentioned by you.

Reg,

Amol

Edited by: Amol Tamhane on Jul 8, 2010 10:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

IN OVRQ, you maintain Outcome as "B" which allows the substitute material as sub items.

hope this helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

My main item is X & Sub material is Y, both having diifferent material codes.

both are billed. currently when i maintain Main item as X & sub item as X it works in SO

but when i maintain Main item as X & sub item as Y it doesn't works in SO.

after maintaining B in Outcome will that work?

Reg,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

i am not sure of your business scenario, but coming to material determination, you can substitute material Y for material X

We have strategy, outcome and substitution category, where strategy defines whether a material is substituted automatically or, options are displayed or substituted using ATP logic.

And Outcome options control whether items are replaced or substituted items are displayed as sub items.

And substitution category tells whether you are substituting a material by a service.

now coming back to you logic, using material determination yo can not bill both the items where in you can only substitue ordered material with other available material.

If you are billing both materials and just want to substitute then using Outcome as "A" you can do that, sorry its not "B" as told

balu

Edited by: balajisapsd on Jul 8, 2010 11:37 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balu,

Once i enter 20kg of X its showing 20 kg of Y as subitem

X:-20 kg

Y:-20 kg

but 20kg of Y is non editable in Sales Order , now i want to give

X:-20 kg

Y:-10 kg, where Y-10 kg is uneditable.

Reg,

Amol

Edited by: Amol Tamhane on Jul 8, 2010 12:23 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

using standard determination you can not change the quantity of material, i am not sure that your requirement will be done by material determination.

Note; better try out the option suggested by JP on top

Edited by: balajisapsd on Jul 8, 2010 12:44 PM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be you can think of exploding as sales bom with price for header material. If not, you have to go for an exit.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hopefully, USEREXIT from include MV50AFZ1 can assist you in your cause. In standard SAP quantity can not be come automatically.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP

Userexit mentioned by you is "MV50AFZ1"

After hardcoding both material codeas in Userexit, it will pick both material codes in Sales Order Right?????

Reg,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you explored the option of using Item Proposal?

Kikas