cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CNVMBTDTL_CLUSTER_DELETE job aborted - missing required key field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I believe this problem has been reported before.

The CNV_MBT_CNVMBTDTL_CLUSTER_DELETE (Postprocessing: PC002_DTL_CLUSTER_DELETE_SND) was aborted.

In the job log, the failure was due to missing required fields.

The recommendation is to run the SGEN transaction to regenerate the DMIS components.

But what I would llike understand is what is causing this problem? Why do the DMIS component need to be regen?

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Bee Huang

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Bee,

This is not a SP14 bug. This problem has been faced by few customers on previous releases as well.

As such i think there is no note for it.

But keeping it simple, running SGEN is the simplest solution. I am not sure why you don't want to go with this solution.

- Niraj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello Bee Huang,

The reason is that there is a mismatch in the parameters of report CNVMBTDTL_CLUSTER_DELETE, means there are additional parameters that were set to obligatory but no values being passed to those parameters.

To resolve this, we have to regenerate the report 'CNVMBTDTL_CLUSTER_DELETE'(via transaction SGEN).

- Niraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niraj and all,

Thank you for your response!

I have not run the SGEN but would like to understand the reason. Any note to address this problem? We just upgraded to SP14 for DMIS/DMIS_CNT. We did not see this problem earlier on in a lower SP. Is the bug related to SP14?

Thank you again.

Best Regards,

Bee Huang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you run SGEN after applying DMIS?