cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developer Studio for Mac OS X v10.4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Developers,

Is there any distribution of SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio for Mac OS X v10.4 ?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is just one more request/vote for a decent development architecture that isn't tightly coupled to a single OS.

In the immortal words of Yoda, "Do or do not do [Java], there is no try".

Former Member
0 Kudos

It should be possible. I already tried the same thing some time ago. You just have to download Eclipse 2.x, since the Developer Studio is still based on the Eclipse 2 branch. Just copy alle the files from the folder "features" and "plugins" into your Eclipse installation and use the generic Eclipse launcher. Unfortunately, there are some *.dll-files inside the installation directory of a SAP Developer Studio under Windows. So some features might not work on Mac OS X.

If I remember correct, the Developer Studio didn't perform very well. But this could be due to the fact, that it is still based on Eclipse 2 and Apple's JVM implementation is not comparable to Sun's JVM on Windows in performance.

Kind regards, Lars

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Lars

I am not able to implement in my mac System.can u share it with some detail information  

Regards,

Navaneeth Prodhutur

0 Kudos

Gustavo,

the NWDS is only supported on Windows 2000 and Windows XP. You can find details on the <a href="http://service.sap.com/pam">Product Availability Matrix</a>.

I'm afraid that some of the SAP plugins have dependencies to the Windows Platform.

Regards,

Michael