cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Universe unable to access query on top of Multi-provider.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a multi-provider made of my custom cubes ,I have build a query on top of this multi-provider and while designing I have taken to put Tick 'ALLOW EXTERNAL ACCESS TO THIS QUERY' but when i design universe give my login details i am not able to see that query ,folder for that multi-provider gets created but that query is not getting displayed...

I created a new query and did necessary things but i cant see that query built on top of this multiprovider.

If i make a normal query on top of cube or dso i am able to see that query.

I have other multiprovider if i create query on that i can see that query in universe.

I am surprised why this is happening ?

I am using Business object XI 3.1, so i dnt think this is software issue

Any one faced such kind of issue please reply.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able to see the multi-provider in universes (not the queries based on this multi-provider)?

In the query did you create calculated key figures with formulas that are not supported with external access?

Didier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the earliest reply.

I can see the multiprovider in $infocube list.

But query i am not able to...

I have calculated key figures in my query but if that is the issue then i also made a simple query which just had standard key figures, then too i am not able to see that query.....

In my other mullti provider I have calculated key figurre and i am able to see that query...

I don't know what is the issue....anything else you can suggest..

IngoH
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you sure the user credentials used in the Universe Designer have access to the actual BEx query ?

Ingo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for all your reply...

I solved my problem by my own...

whenever there is multiprovider made of custom cube the request status of that query is set to 7 in RSRT Query properties.

Change that request status to 0 .

You will see the query in universe designer