cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any process code for post goods issue of outbound delivery?

jack_wang4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi expert:

I want to use Inbound idoc to post goods issue like tcode:vl02n.

I have found a process code:DELV looks like what I want to. but it has lots of sements. I don't know what fileds I need to input for post goods issue. I am trying to input sales order/item number/material/delivery quantity, but it didn't work well.

can any one tell how to solve this problem? or is this process code right for post goods issue?

your answer is high appreciative.

Best regards!

jack

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jack_wang4
Explorer
0 Kudos

After have searched and tested lots of IDOC, function module. I'm determined to use BDC for this requirement. I found function module:ws_delivery_update has lots of function which contains PGI, but It is little more complex.so I think BDC is the best way.

Anyway, this problem is solved.

Thanks a lot.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

VL06G is one option to do PGI in bulk

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

nisha_sharma1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use BAPI / Function Module to do so.

Please check this link

Best Regards,

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lakshipathi,
Could you tell in depth how can i use this tcode.

After confirming of TO, from VL06c i went to vl06g but somehow its not showing up in that screen.

do we need to take any variant for that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

If you want to post goods issue for an outbound delivery, proceed as follows:

When creating or changing an outbound delivery, select Edit --> Post goods issue on one of the overview screens.

Before posting goods issue, you can specify the actual goods issue date without having to change the planned date by entering the actual goods issue date on one of the overview screens.

If you have not made an explicit entry for the goods issue date, the system uses the current date.

jack_wang4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer.

I known vl02n is the way to post goods issue. but that way is not in background.

Actually post goods issue was trigger by external system so I select idoc to do it.

does any one have experience about this scenario?

Best regards!

Jack