Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Control Issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am developing a new screen which contains two table controls ,first is for assembly and second is used for its corresponding components.Now ,i had two issues

1) i need to set first row of assembly table control as by default selected before the screen is displayed,so that when screen appears ,first row appears as selected

2) I need dynamic value display in second control table related to components, i.e. If first row of assembly table control is selected,

second table control should display components related to that assembly at the same time .

Now if second row assembly component is selected ,second table control should get refresh and new components should be display.So ,is there is any way by which i can trace row selection.

Thanks in advace.

3 REPLIES 3

former_member320332
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) In the screen painter doulble click on first table control to go to the attributes of the table control and check the option w/SelColumn and give some identifierin the adjancent column like pick.

Define an internal table for this table control with the additional column identifier like pick.

During the loop for this table control in PAI of the screen modify set (make 'X' )this indetifier for the row to be selected and modify the internal table in this loop then you will see the table control row will be selected in the output.

2) Now in the pbo of the second table control you can read this first table control internal table

with the value as pick = 'X', you will get the row selected in the first table and accordingly

you can display the second table control values.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Thanks for the reply, but i am using two table controls on the same screen

0 Kudos

Hi,

Even if you use two table control on the one screen you will have the different name and loop .... endloop for both the table control in PAI and PBO so you can identify these table contols in your screen.

Thanks