cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO problem in test and ping

Rodrigo-Giner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, I already searched thought the forum and I found that I have to add this line in the services File:

sapmsDEV 3601/tcp

I also added the host in the Hosts File but I still have the problem.

The creation of the JCO connection is succefull but, when I Test it I get:

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect to message server host failed Connect_PM TYPE=B MSHOST=saptransporthost GROUP=public R3NAME=DEV MSSERV=sapmsDEV PCS=1 ERROR service '?' unknown TIME Fri Jun 30 10:35:47 2006 RELEASE 640 COMPONENT NI (network interface) VERSION 37 RC -3 COUNTER 1

The ping dosnt work neither "Failed to ping JCo destination 'WD_MODELDATA_DEST'"

Any1 has an idea about how to fix this ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

Re-check whether the host system has been defined and configured property with correct parameters through the Technical System of the SLD. As the error trace points to unknown service, try deleting the service and enter again. sapmsDEV <tab> 3601/tcp

Regards,

Srinivasan T

Rodrigo-Giner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem was in the R3 system, 1 of the steps of the se70 transaction (I think) didnt work, so was a BASIS problem 'cause dev and Q&A servers had diferent name than productive or something like that.

Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you have a Logic System configration in SLD server ? Logic System point out where is the host.

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

Have you every tried to type "(102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect to message server host failed" in search box(left-top corner), select "SDN Forums" and click "Go"??

It gives me just from very first look:

/thread/153472 [original link is broken]

Best regards, Maksim rashchynski.