cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to convert '$'(Default automatic) in Euro in export sales order Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

while creating Export sales order system automatically pick pricing in Dollars USD , how to change currency other than USD on sales order like EURO or JPY.

1. can it be done automatically?

2. if not how can i make system calculate entire pricing on diffrent currencies.

Thanks n' Rgds,

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currency in the SO come from from Customer master, So for all ur export customers maintain the necessary Currencies.

In the sales order Header data ,there is a field Doc. Currency (Document currency) change the currency in this field.it would be applicable for that sales order.

Edited by: lachhi on Jun 24, 2010 10:06 AM

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Basically the currecy is flowing from the Customer master-sales area data-sales tab-currency..to SO

If u maintain the curreny here as USD, EUR etc. the same will flow to sales order..

Reg,

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear JJ

Thanks for Prompt response.

Further,my client wants that Default currency should be set as USD but as the customer of Client is Billed in both USD and EURO. though major of his Billing will b in USD. as according to u i have to change Customer data(sales area) every time i change currency...

Is there any procedure for changing currency only on to sales Oder, without changing Cust. Master Data.

Rgds,

Gaurav