cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in VL10D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear guru.

I try to create a delivery using VL10D from a return purchase order.

I got this error :

Incompletion: Vendor: Account Number of Vendor or Creditor (VBPA-LIFNR), error group: 08

Message no. VU014

Do you help me ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have executed VL10D and i donu2019t use idoc

These notes arenu2019t pertinent.

Do you have a solution.?

Thanks

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There can be 2 cause.

If the symptom is : When you attempt to create deliveries with reference to stock transport orders using Transaction VL10, the delivery is not created because it is incomplete. Correspondingly,message VU013 is written to the log of the collective processing, however, in error without the number of the purchase order.. This is caused by a program error.

So, transfer the source code correction specified in the 'Corrections' section as mention in SAP Note 425774 - VL10: No purchase order number for message VU013

OR

If the symptom: During maintenance of system message attributes (Controllable error messages, view V_160MVL), the system displays the error message 00002 Enter valid value when you release data or save for message VU014 and the message category field, even if you have made no entries for this message. Then change the message category of message VU014 to 'I'. You will then be able to save the Customizing settings you have made. Use tcode OVM1

Hope this can assist you.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Edited by: J Prakash on Jun 24, 2010 2:26 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have change TYPE message VU014 to blank and the problem was solved.

Thanks.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Message no. VU014

Check this thread

[Re: Error in MB1A |]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos