cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding New Division in enterprise structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Friends,

I would like to add one new division in the Enterprise structue, As business requirement need existing data get in to the new division.as specialy reporting purpose only.

Please guide me whether possible get the existing data in to the new division,if not possible pleae give your implcation of adding the new division I need brif note on this matter which may very helful to me.

Regards,

Udhay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can create a Division in OVXB and assign to your sales organisation in OVXA but this will work only for newly created material master. You cannot change the new Division in existing material master.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear uday,

this is to inform you that,

certainly there is a value addation for the new division which you are going to create. creating is not sufficient you have to extend the list of customers for it that you can take from client.

in such case you can go for 00 common distribution channel and common division 00 so that all will get copied to your new division.

if you want to add new division apart form 00 then you need to extend all the CMR's and MMR's & you have to do OTC for it and then only you can see the new report on new division.

regards,

balajia