cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction FEBC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please tell me the Purpose of FEBC transaction, what is its outcome & how it must be executed (Input parameters).

Thanks alot,

Lakshmi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmi,

FEBC provides facility to upload various bank files by converting them into Multicash format. There are various programs available under the TCode FEBC, such as :

RFEBBE00 (Belgium), RFEBDK00 (Denmark), RFEBESCSB00 (Spain), RFEBFI00 (Finland), ...

You can select the required program and read the program documentation, by pressing the blue 'i' button in the selection screen.

Hope this is useful. In case you require more information, please let me know.

Thank you.

Suresh Jayanthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

On executing FEBC, do the entries get posted? I mean, the transactions in the file that I am using, do they get posted (is it as good as posting using FF_5)? I am getting 2 files AUSZUG.txt & UMSATZ.txt. So, is the purpose of the trabsaction to upload the bank statement or to get a bank statement in multicash format (to be uploaded later) or both?

Thanks in advance,

Lakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

FEBC only convert the file in Muticash format from in input file. It does not make postings.

However you can select the option "Electronic Bank Statement Program - Run Immediatly", the program will upload the bank statement and will post it based on the variant.

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot Suresh & Gaurav. Understood the purpose of FEBC. Thanks for your time.

Lakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gaurav,

again, unable to give you points

Answers (0)