cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship to Parties In Bill of Material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario where in I am using LUMF as the item category in the material master for my header material and then I have maintained the Sales Bill Of Material for the same material. Let this header material be Mat 1. and the item materails be Mat 2 and Mat 3.

Once I use the same material in the sales order, then I have the Sold to party (let it be 101).The same is the Ship to party at the Header Level. Here my requirement is that when I come to Item level, Once I change the Ship to party for Header material i.e., Mat 1 to 102 then i want the same to be applied to the sub items i.e., Mat 2 and Mat 3.

Is there any standard way of doing this ? Please reply to me if I am missing any standard things and If I can achieve this through standard.

Thanks in Advance,

Rakesh Tummala.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you change the SH at header level it applicable to all items SH will change. Its standard process. Please check

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Anjaneyulu,

Thanks for the reply. But the problem is I have many items (Many BOM's) in the sales order . I need this to be effective only for particular BOM combinations but not for all the items in the sales order. Any more solutions please?

Thankyou,

Rakesh Tummala.

Answers (0)