cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUC Settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am doing AUC throgh Internal Order to AUC Asset and the AUC asset to Final asset. when I am settling the internal order in KO88 I am getting the error Define a settlement cost element for receiver type FXA Message No KD506

Help me on the above issue.

Thanks in advance

Surya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the Response. I have maintained the allocation structure A1 and in the settlement costelement both in the source and settlement by cost element in the receiver category FXA even then the error is coming

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you given the correct settlement cost element (Cost element category = 21)?

Please check and revert.

regards,

Chintan Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to T-Code OKO7 and select the correct settlement profile for the AUC. Check the Allocation Structure which is assigned in the settlement profile.

Go to T-code KSES and select the Allocation structure assigned in settlement profile. Further select the assignment and click on the settlement cost element and assign the settlement cost element over here.

regards,

Chintan Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can not direct settlement. First make the settlement rule through T.Code Ko02.

Regards,

Ritu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the configuration, if the cost element is not included, do the following configuration

controlling - Internal Orders - Actual postings - settlment - Maintain allocation structure - Select the required allocation structure - Click assignments - select assignments - click source - include the required cost element for which no settlment has given earlier.

Muralidhar