cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To know anybody in the Building/RO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear RE experts.

How do I know anybody inside the building or RO?

How make a link between building or RO with employee master data?

Thx.

Zaki

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can make it clear whether you are creating lease out contra on employees or you want to just link with them to rental objects or building?

whatever may be the case a simple z report solves your problem,

1. VIBDBU - Building table VIBDRO - Rental object table. VICNCN - Contract table. VIBPOBJASS - BP to Rental object assignment.

BUT000 - BP details.

Using the above combination if abaper quaries we can find out all the details of building, floor, rental object and the contracts created on those objects along with Business partners. Once we know the business partners, it is possible to find the employee id and personnel number etc.,

Rgds,

Bala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, HR employees can be created as Internal Business Partner with a Role of "employee" when they are hired or during conversion. Don't know if you are using arch. view or not. But if you were then you could use the Long Term occupncy functionality. You can create the rooms as Reservation objects and assign the employees as occupants to the reservation object (also referred as Offered object).

Under SAP HR there is also a technical object available to create the Bus. Partner master data.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RE-Flex

Now the "lease-in" contract already assigned BP role Employee (BUP003).

Actually there is a field personnel number (in tab Identification) as free text.

How can I change this field become a combo box possible entries (F4)?

Thx

Zaki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, refer to my last posting, "Actually there is a field personnel number (in tab Identification) as free text".

Just checked that It was not a free text, actually only can be input number but can not be viewed as a list (F4)

Thx

Zaki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Zaki,

we can do the following to know the above information.

1. In case of Rental object, it shows Occupancy contract and occupancy status. So, in the contract add a BP role called Occupant and maintain the BP number of occupant. Even in Usage objects report and contract report, we can find using the occupant role who is residing in the Rental object.

2. We can link BP roles to Building and the BP numbers can be maintained at building level.

3. For all usage objects system maintains person responsible, which you can change and link with the required sap user ID. For this create business partner with employee role, in the employee role assign the personnel number and sap login id.

Thanks,

Bala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bala.

In my case, I have own building with 5 floos, I want to know how many people inside of each floor, the people itself is my employee so I want to know their employee number, name, tittle, cost center same as recorded in the employee master data.

Thx.

Zaki