cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alerts: No matching rule found

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a new alert category and alert rules to send messages in case of errors. The problem is that we are not getting any message in the Alert Inbox.

I have tested the alerts through the report RSALERTTEST and I do receive the message in the Alert Inbox and eMail.

The report RSALERTDISP also shows the messages sent by the RSALERTTEST report. This tell me that the alerts are configured correctly.

When I launch the report SXMSALERT_LOGREADER after having an error in the XI Monitor (Error mapping) I get the next four lines:

*Calling Monitoring Server starting new task

AlertRecords successfully delivered

*Error records received from IE on host cimdesxi (sysid: CXD client: 135 ). Try to send Alert...

*No matching rules found

I have configured a rule without conditions (everything with *) and "No Restriction" for "Where did the error occur?" and I still get the same error. The "Supress Multiple Alerts of This Rule" checkbox is unchecked.

What can I do to get the messages in the Alert Inbox after an error in XI.

I am using sp 14 and have followed the step-by-step configuration in the SAP XI Library.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you are on SP14 , the SXMSALERT_LOGREADER report need not be scheduled . From Sp14 onwards Alerts are independent of End to End Monitoring. Check the note 870232 for this.

Regards,

Bhavesh

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Alert Troubleshooting SAP Note may help you -913858

Just one suggestion, check the ALRTCATDEF, and try to recreate in Alert Rules also. and then check it..

But if it works from the report, then check the ALERT Rules correctly

Regards,

Moorthy