Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM unable to see

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am doing a BPM scenario. I have triggered messages and in sxmb_moni, it shows chequered flag. But when I go to sxmb_moni_bpe and enter the service and execute, I get this message " No workflow items exist ".

The BPM is supposed to send messages to a receiver file. In SXMB_MONI, the sender messages are picked up but the BPM processing step doesn't appear.

Where should I check ?

Regards

Harish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go to

SXMB_MONI>Select Process XML messages->select Process here you will see BPM status and Graphical flow too.

Regards,

Raj

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I went to SXMB_MONI, then selected "Monitor for processed XML Messages", clicked Process view, entered Interface name and executed it, I see the same SXMB_MONI screen which we would see for the normal messages.

Did I miss out on something ?

Regards

Harish Babu

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

select view as a Process (not standard)AFTER selecting XML Processed messages,no need to enter interface name,then it will show the BPM .

Regards,

Raj

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am still not able to see the BPM and trace the error. I guess my scync send step is wrong. But I am not able to find any mistake in the fork, which merges three files at the beginning.

Even if there are errors in the steps at least I should be able to find error in the graphical view.

Any inputs guys ?

Harish

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think the message not entered in to BPM,that why you not seeing any entries .

1)check normal message monitoring to check message avaiable or not.like it is reaching Outbout to Integreation process or not.

then if it correct see in proicess view from Integration process to Inboud delivering or not.

check your ID configuration once again

Regards,

Raj

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I checked normal message monitoring, it shows chequered flag. So the message has entered BPM, hasn't it ? It's not getting processed in BPM.

I think it might have faied in Receive step itself. Where should I start the trouble shooting first ?

Harish

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I click on the PE under outboud. Here I see message in queue for all the three messages and the queue is in SYSFAIL. So has it got to do with the configuration of the BPM ?

Harish

Answers (0)