Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account 'Contra account: Acquisition value' could not be found for area 01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, everyone!

I am practicing in T-code ABZON.

I created one asset and purchased it. When I use T-code ABZON to acquisition with automatic, I cannot post because it has error: Account 'Contra account: Acquisition value' could not be found for area 01.

How can I fix it? can you help me?

Thanks for advices.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I used T-code AO90 to configure revenue from post-capitalize: revenue acount

But, when I practice t-code ABNAN,, it has error: Account 51110000 requires an assignment to a CO object.

I don't know how can fix it. I tried configure green layout, but it isn't correct.

Please help me.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use T-Code AO90 which will open a screen asking you to enter Chart of Depreciation.

After entering the Chart of Depreciation (COD), select the COD and click on the Account Determination which will open up the list of Account Determination. Select the correct Account Determination for the asset for which you were getting the error and click on "Balance Sheet Accounts". You will get the Depreciation Areas. Click on Depreciation Area "01" which will display the "Contra account: Acquisition value". Give the correct G/L account to pass the Contra Entry.

regards,

Chintan Shah

Edited by: Chintan Shah on Jun 24, 2010 8:24 AM

former_member188028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to AO90 and maintain GL account.

Left side of the screen you have B/S accounts, there select the respective account determination and maintain suitable GL accounts.

Rgds

Murali. N